Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yup its official. I'm a wuss...

First of all...this poor cow!




.....Food Poisoning??

Really?
Up until now, my stomach has been rock hard and accepting to most Korean offerings. But not any more. This weekend, the infection of my intestine decided to proceed, making my life awesome for a few days. Fever, chills, severe stomach cramps, and not to mention the other fun stuff you can imagine that goes along with intestine infection.

And I've decided, this is the worst pain in the world. Call me a wuss if you may; I say you've never really had food poisoning then. If you've had food poisoning, you know what I'm talking about; you would understand. If you haven't, pray you never do get it after eating that piece of chicken or meat.

Good news though, I'm on medication and will recover (thankfully--I know how worried you all are). And through out all of this, I did learn a great lesson: I've learned never to call in sick with 'food poisoning' again (which I kind of did for every job I've ever had in the states at least once) because that means you have to be out of commission for at least three days. Or on second thought....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that didn't sound like fun.
Glad you're feeling better.
Mom

tyler said...

aw thats sucks, get better soon =p

Ed and Jen said...

Thanks guys. I'm feeling better already!

Hey Tyler....thanks for the comments!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! It made for a great story though!
Lisa

tyler said...

welcome, love reading you guys blogs, they are very entertaining