Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Korean Driving Part II


On my walk to Ed's school tonight, I saw crazy Korean driving--almost worse than the drunk driver car....

This was a mini-van full of students (going to academy after school) with two students standing on the back bumper hanging on for dear life to the roof!! Come to think of it--I don't know how they were hanging on!?! I'm pretty sure the driver knew that they were there--because all the kids in the van were screaming with glee. Oh yeah, these kids were probably 10 years old!! Hello!!! How dangerous is that!!??!!! Especially with crazy Korean drivers!! Oh I hope those kids made it to Academy okay!!

I have to start carrying a camera with me...too many random things that happen and no great pictures on the web to represent them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I'm sorry it took soo long to write. You sound like you are having such a good time. That's great!! I just found out one of the guys I work with and his wife are moving to S. Korea to teach (don't know where yet) in 3-4 weeks I think...I'll let you know. Hope all is well and the kids will write soon!
Love, Jed, Deb, Whitney and Jeddy

Ed and Jen said...

I'm glad to hear from you guys!! Let me know where your co-worker is going and perhaps we'll be close...if he needs any advice too let me know (I'll be glad to help!)