Monday, July 12, 2010

Things I'll miss

Things I'll Miss:

  1. Service-uh (the giving of free things, especially toilet paper and ice cream).
  2. Heated Toilet Seats. No not from other people's asses being on them, but rather the cool Japanese ultra toilet seats. Just. Plain. Awesome.
  3. Being a celebrity.
  4. Random hiking tails, complete with water, soju, and food if you need it.
  5. Klogic.
  6. Kim Bap Nara.
  7. Consuming massive amounts of pork.
  8. Students and their use of English.
  9. My school
  10. Even my co-teachers.
  11. Finding western food products/stores in random places.
  12. Getting wicked excited for a soccer game.
  13. Norea Buses (yes, thats right, kareoke on a bus)
  14. What just happened nights.
  15. Being told I'm beautiful by strangers, every day.
  16. $10 hair cuts, complete with the best head massage ever!
  17. Easy transportation around the country (buses, trains, planes, automobiles, and even boats!)
  18. Service-uh
  19. Crazy and wicked scary, yet fun taxi rides.
  20. Randomness that is Korea.
  21. Ajumas (old married ladies).
  22. Kim Bap
  23. Friends
  24. Friends
  25. And last but not least. Friends (and service-uh).

Things I Won't Miss:

  1. Klogic
  2. Taxi driving
  3. Eating "surprise" dinners (aka: teacher dinners where I have to pretend to eat live octopus, crazy seafood items, raw fish, etc).
  4. Destroying my liver.
  5. Squatter Toilets (even though I know they are in China, I secretly hope they are not).

No comments: