Monday, March 15, 2010

Robin's Visit at Nagan Folk Village

While Robin was visiting us, we took her to some of the best Korean Heritage Sites: Boseong Tea Fields and Nagan Folk Village. While we did take her to see some other neat stuff, these are the only pictures we have of our time together. I'm anxiously awaiting some photos from her, so you can see some of our cool adventure!
Robin admist the Boseong Tea Fields

Some gentlemen walking at Nagan Folk Village


Ed: "Jen don't touch it!" Yup I did touch it. With glee. And yes, thats what you think it is.

Some local wild life.


A wild rabbit that has not been eaten!! A rare site in Korea.

Me and my new boyfriend.

Ed as a guard.

My turn.


Water wheel.

Some local houses.

Totem Pole of terror!

And finally, there she is! No its not a lamp shade, but rather a very stylish hat. I think Robin looks great with it on. Don't you??

No comments: